Friday, April 3, 2009


Hi another poem by my grlfrnd,this depicts how our love started,wat all
happened and how everything came to life…..
This was given to me by my love on our 2nd anniversary……
So plz read read it n tel me hw do u like it??????

LOVE STORY
It was the night of October 5,2006
When our most cherished moments began,
Our emotions Were not in Control,
And the Hours just Ran and Ran And Ran….

Nobody was aware,
Wat the future had in store for us,
Tears were flowing from my eyes,
And we had Kept our fingers crossed…

We had lost almost all hopes,
Ready to good bye forevr,
But still something was stopping us,
My heart said”baby,its now or never….!!!”

Then we saw the dawn of 6october 2006,
But something kept bothering me,
Ever sight,sound and person,
Reminded me of your love for me…

I din’t want to meet you,
So I tried really hard to avoid,
Coz it was difficult for me to face you,
So I just cried and cried…

But when the clock struck 2-50,
Your love took its toll,
I could not resist and die further,
And finally I admitted that I could not hide anymore….

And today after 2 yrs of togetherness,
It fills my heart with Glee,
To wish both of us with love,
“A Very Happy Anniversary….!!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment