Friday, April 3, 2009

cONFeSsIoN-Confessions of a True Heart


Hi I wud like to tel u that it is a poem,whc my grlfrnd wrote for me,
Wen we had a fight,I was realy touched by it…
And this made our love bond more stronger……..
So here it goes plz if u njoy it plz writ in to me…
thnx may god bless u all

“Confession”

There have been times,when I hv hurt u,
But even then u hv forgiven me…
There have been instances when I hv disturbed u,
Inspite of that u hv accepted me…

Sometimes I wonder y do u love me so mch???
Is it coz of the golden heart that beats in u???
Or coz the bonding between us is such????
But then, I guess ‘GOD’ decided this for us…

You hv done a great deal 4 me,
Hence I owe u my life…
And plz plz plz …Don’t be angry..!!!,
As u are the only 1 for whom I strive…!!

With this small “CONFESSION” of mine,
Even though its so absurd…
But plz don”t consider it a crime…
Coz m just trying to make an Effort….

With no further delays and extentions,
While wrapping up this poem,
And with my eyes full of expressions…
I just wanna “CONFESS” that…
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE U and I LOVE ONLY U….!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment