Monday, March 30, 2009


"mOtHeR"
I asked the God,”Hey wats mother???????”
He looked at me,n smiled n said
“Hey kid.Now u have put me into a Point of bother…!!!!
He told me to listen n listen it quiet…
If only u want to get the meaning right….

“I was able to spread the Sun’s light,but sent a mother End a child”s fight..”
“I was able to create flowing oceans,but sent a mother to stop the tears..”
“I was able to bless u with beautiful seasons,but sent a mother to tel u the reasons..”
“I was able to make the greener trees,but sent a mother to vanish your worries..”
“I was able to generate the fuming fires,but sent a mother to fulfill your desires..”
“I was able to create the food u need,but sent a mother to give u that treat..”
“I was able to control the life saving saving air,but sent a mother to blow away ur despairs..”

He said all this n then he smiled…n asked me ”What else u wanna know my child..????”
“I was confused,I was surprised..
Because I could not really decide..
Then he told me”I know u R confused,or else u wudn’t have given me that expression Dude….”
Then he agin gave smiled and looked to my eyes and said
“Listen to these “GOLDEN WORDS” from the wise…”

“I Could Not Protect U From The Rain,The Dust,The Fire And The Pain..”
“I Could Not Give U The Food So Warm,And Also Ensure That U Don’t Get Harmed..”
“I Also Could Not Always Fight for U,And Also Decide Wat’s Right For U..”
“To Make This Place And Worl To survive,And Make This Eternity Full Of Life..”
To Spread Peace, Sacrifice, Love, Strength, Care, Sense and Joy..”
“I Created The “MOTHER”,Listen O Boy…………!!!!!”

This Poem is written by Me and dedicated to all the mothers on this earth, who has masde our lives worth living n made our world a better place to live
So this is for u all mothers…..
Love U Ma……….

No comments:

Post a Comment