Wednesday, July 8, 2009

hello frnds,m bak..........

Hi to all of my net frnds and people who know me………
Its been a long since I posted anything on my page,the only reason being that I was busy with my life..
Alotof things happened in my life some good and some bad but above all,the most important thing,dat my college days are over now……….
My all the days of njoyment,happiness all fun and frolic seems lyk they have all been put to an end…..
Now I have entered a new fast lyf,n I can already foresee the ambitions and responsibilities whc m supposed to bear,feels weird but I have to nw……..
I never thot that a funloving and easy going person lyk me would ever face such a challenge yo lead others….
First I would like to tell you all that now m a practising Physiotherapist,n now wen I treat or diagnose people it feels pretty strange as well as emphatic…..
Feels lyk I have done something for them,wen they smile orwen they bless me,it’s a different feeling altoghether,something I cant xpress or share……….
Why I wrote this blog today evn I dn knw,but may b I will know,when I reach at some level of expertise………..

No comments:

Post a Comment