Monday, April 13, 2009

rIght tO vOtE-Y Dnt U Understand its Power?????



hello frnds m bak again,with a newpost.this weekend was ful of excitement for me….
I went for shopping n got a lot of stuff I was waiting for,n now m pretty content…..
Atleast for sometime my desires won’t go out of my hands….
Ok nw lets come to the point…..
My posts this week will b all about ELECTION ELECTIONS And ELECTIONSSssssssss………..
I knw it sounds pretty boring and stupid,and especially bcoz its coming from myside……..
I would like to tel u about my self that I hate politics n above that I hate bloody politicians…
Politics is not that bad,but to b honest politicians have made it look worse……….
And whether u believe or not Politicians and Rakhi Sawant have almost become synonym of each other and a tag line attached to both of them…
That is..”U LOVE THEM OR HATE THEM,BUT U STILL CAN’t IGNORe THEM………!!!”
So my points is,dat we all say politics is bad,its like hell,cultured people dn go into it….
Wats the use of politics and who wants to b a politician today..
Also our parents adding to saying dat..”BETA YE POLITICS TO GUTTER HAI GUTTER,TUM ISME PADKAR KYUN APNE AAP KO GMAILA KARNA CHAHTE HO….!!!”(SON THIS POLITICS IS LIKE A GUTTER,WHY DO U WANT TO TARNISh UR IMAGE)
All parents say this,n I say that’s fair enough…..
Nobody would want their son to jump in a pitt of useless uncertainities,but then whoz gonna take up the cleaning work??????
I dn say u go n join politics coz I myself can’t do dat and nor m a social reformer to do dat….
But I have a humble request to all my fellow Indians,dat we are the youth…..
We are like a tide,we are like a storm…….. and if directed well we can change the future of our country,and this will change our destiny too…..
Dn u realize our power,half of the Indians are sitting outside India well settled an d earning in No.s….
Had there been,enough oppurtunities here,then why would have they left their land and lived there…..
And they are considered outsiders there,with names like”THE OTHERs”,”ALIENS”,”THE BLACKS” and the list is endless…..
So y dn we the youth choose such a govt,and create such a masterpiece Govt(By the People,With The People,for The People)so that there is enough oppurtunities for everyone,so that our talent is not exported outside…
And then his talent’s small part is sold to our country at 20 times price….
So this is my humble request to all of u,plz vote this time coz its now or never……..!!!

Coz if v choose a wrong govt then 5 yrs are enuf for neone to make our life hELL,so decision is all yoursssssssss….
THINk PAtiEntly…….!!!
Just Vote………

No comments:

Post a Comment